Here you can find a brief information about me. My full CV in MS Word (.doc) format can be downloaded at this page.
Last update: March 2012
My full name: Alex Radzishevsky
I speak Russian, Hebrew, English, Ukrainian
Marital status: married, my wife Inna and daughters Michelle and Lia
Education: B.Sc. (Theoretical math. with spec. in computer science), Technion, Israel
Brief biography: I was born in Ukraine, Kharkov, in 1978 (Nov, 28). In 1996 I finished a secondary school N105 and in that summer I moved to Russia, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. I entered the State Marine Academy of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky. There I studied for 1.5 year and on New Year Eve 1997-98 I returned to Kharkov, where I continued to study in Kharkov Technical University of Radio-Electronics. In October 1998 I moved to Israel, where I am situated at this moment. My parents have moved to Israel in September 1999. In 1999 – 2003 I was studying in the Technion (Israel institute of Technology), in the Mathematics Department (theoretical mathematics with specialization in computer science); during my studies I was involved as a programmer in the MathNET project – Technion’s teaching advancement project. My army service (November 2003 – November 2005) was in the Multimedia department: development of interactive teaching software (Flash/ActionScript).
I’m currently busy with:
- work: Alango Technologies Ltd. (Israel), Senior Application Engineer. I deal with sound and voice signal processing technologies, with echo cancellation and noise reduction in particular.
- hobbies: in May 2000 I’ve created an electronic magazine http://websound.ru devoted to digital sound and music
– from time to time I publish articles devoted to the field of digital sound in different magazines
- work on several other projects in the field of sound, music and audio
- always know to make myself busy