My full name: Alex Radzishevsky
I speak Russian, Hebrew, English, and understand Ukrainian
My family: I’m married to Inna, and we have two daughters, Michelle and Lia
Education: B.Sc. (Theoretical math. with spec. in computer science), Technion, Israel
Brief biography: I was born in Ukraine, Kharkov, in 1978 (Nov, 28). In 1996 I moved to Russia, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and studied in the the State Marine Academy of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky for 1.5 years. On New Year Eve 1997-98 I returned to Kharkov, where I continued my studies in Kharkov Technical University of Radio-Electronics. In October 1998 I moved to Israel. In 1999 – 2003 I studied in the Technion (Israel institute of Technology), Mathematics Department (theoretical mathematics with specialization in computer science), I hold B.Sc. in math; during my studies I was involved as a programmer in the MathNET project – Technion’s teaching advancement project. My army service (Nov 2003 – Nov 2005) was in the Multimedia department: development of interactive teaching software.
I’m currently busy with:
– my work: Alango Technologies Ltd. (Israel), Chief Application and Audio Engineer. I deal with sound and voice digital signal processing technologies for all kinds of voice terminals.
– http://websound.ru – electronic magazine devoted to digital sound and music
– http://audiowatermarking.info – Developing digital watermarking software solutions based on a unique patented watermarking approach.
– http://audiotag.info – free music recognition robot
– http://retracked.org – project devoted to tracked music and demoscene
– from time to time I publish articles devoted to the field of digital sound in different magazines
– work on several other projects in the field of sound, music and audio
– always know to make myself busy
You can check my detailed profile at LinkedIn.